Saturday, September 08, 2007

Funky blog-- followed by bad luck

Yeah my blog would look more "funky" with the two new things I have added.
But I messed with my today's blog. I wrote a very long blog and then clicked on publish post only to realize I had previously logged off and have to log in again w/o my post. Real Hard Luck.... And guess what? I watched a movie "My Luck" today afternoon. So the movie might be having an effect on me......

Any ways I cant write the entire thing again as I am feeling sleepy.
But I will mention some things I remember
I started of with the importance of blogging in employee recruitment---about which I had read in http://thoughtsprevail.blogspot.com/ blog by Mr. Himanshu Seth.

I then quoted an interview of Mr. Steve Jobs in which he stressed the importance of living the present. I can actually copy+paste the part of his interview here:


Steve Jobs in an interview:
"And, you know, one of the things I did when I got back to Apple 10 years ago was I gave the museum to Stanford and all the papers and all the old machines and kind of cleared out the cobwebs and said, let's stop looking backwards here. It's all about what happens tomorrow. Because you can't look back and say, well, gosh, you know, I wish I hadn't have gotten fired, I wish I was there, I wish this, I wish that. It doesn't matter. And so let's go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday."

I then talked about the last encounter between India and England. The atmosphere in our common room after the match was just inexpressible,every single guy dancing {especially after the exam the success seemed super sweeter}

Thats all and wish All the Best for Team India in the final encounter tomorrow.

No comments: