Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Witnessing the rare........

Finally I get to see India winning a world cup...{the 2002 Champions Trophy was shared with Sri Lanka}. So, India becomes the first nation to win all the major ICC tournaments.....sounds gr8...ODI WC in '83, World Series in '85, Champions' Trophy in '02 and the T20 world cup '07.
The final match was like a pendulum swinging from India's side to Pakistan every 5 overs or so... the match was simply delightful esp. the heart-freezing moments in the final overs. As usual the common room was fulled completely {and this time I have a pic to display that}.. India truly deserved to win the tournament only b'coz of their spirited performance and magnificent captaincy by M S Dhoni.....I thank the entire Indian Cricket Team for gifting the nation with the Cup.....My brother would be very happy on the return of Irfan Pathan.......his favourite sportsman.
TATHVA http://tathva.org is just 2 days away....It will be a gr8 4 day fest.....I have to work on my paper presentation......A short blog after a wonderful match...

No comments: