Saturday, October 06, 2007

Relaxed......

Posting after a long time. Amit is off to IITM so I am without the Internet for 4 days. I cancelled my IITM trip at the last moment. Now I have to start preparing for the second sessionals.
I got to read an old digit magazine somewhere around Nov 2005 which had a couple of articles on blogging. One was about corporate blogs and how they are maintained. Then there was one related to blogging for the awareness of cancer which was actually a competition. I found both articles interesting. It shows how modern networking and advertising are shaping up.
Meanwhile I am confused over the use of Google AdSense......not really sure about trying it on my blog. I think I'll have to first widen my reader base to get paid off handsomely.
Thats all folks nothing more to write....

No comments: