Saturday, December 08, 2007

Results are out

Yesterday I was reading a blog regarding not to worry about GPAs....So I decided not to worry but then today being the D-day it was in the back of my mind all the time...
Actually the blog meant not worry about the GPA during your semester time....just keep on learning new things. dont be under the stress of scoring a particular Grade. and I am happy I accomplished that thing. Although I am not happy with grade in Power Systems and you might be aware from my previous posts how disappointed I have been from the teacher.
I hope Power Systems 2 wont be that bad....
I have created another blog in Silicon India. That will be my official blog......meaning it will deal with acads and related stuff...so any doubts please post it there...i dont mind it here though!!!

No comments: