Monday, December 31, 2007

on the eve of new year......

Finally I have time to do some bla bla. Another year ends and with it I have to celebrate my third new year outside Pune. Most of you guys will be enjoying your holidays but I have classes tomorrow.
The past three years have passed like 3 months. I remenber my nervousness when I first came to Calicut. The only thing I knew about this place before was the great Vasco da Gama had landed here some 4 centuries back. But now the number of days left in the college are lesser than those that flew by.
Nothing more to write on the last day of the year which I would like to call "The Blogger Year".
It was in FOSS '07 that Kiruba motivated me and others in our college with his outstanding session on blogging.
I hope to continue blogging and exploring the web as I did in 2007.
Bye Bye 2007....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a warm welcome for 2008!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

GOPALAKRISHNAN.V.C said...

As d wise men say...educational institution's ur second home...so don't feel home sick...n wish u a very happy n prosperous new year...
keep bloggin...
gopal

Harshad said...

Thanks for the wishes!!!
I wished we had a fewer classes on the first day of the year