Thursday, March 29, 2007

2 Days of Anger, Pain & Stress

Last two days in my college have been tense. The situation had turned out very ugly especially on the monday night. The college was very much under the control of mighty politicians, and I am thankful to one & all who have brought the college to regular. It was really very good to see all the students united. Anyways the situation is under control right now and I hope it remains peaceful hereafter.
Now with the college back to normal terms the End Sem pressure is slowly but surely mounting.
Yeah and the good news this time round is I have complete 3 months vacations......that sounds exciting right now but later on it will be really boring.
I do try my best to catch on some regular readers but I don't think there are many.
Anyways "Never give up is the moral of this Story."

No comments: