Monday, March 02, 2009

Things I like

Without giving any reasons for my absenteeism, I am just gonna blog !!!
Things I like:
1. The feeling when I reach home after grueling semesters - Nothing can beat this
2. Watching excellent movies and TV series: although haven't watched many; will try to complete imdb top 250 while I have access to those(read while in college;)
3. Playing cricket: Haven't played much at NITC due to other extra curricular activities.
4. Reading interesting blogs/articles: Use bookmarking sites like delicious, digg, stumble upon etc.
5. Listening to music: Always loved this. When I was a kid, Dad used to play the radio and I enjoyed the exotic old Hindi songs. Have started listening to Rock pretty recently. I still enjoy listening to radio but now its the Winamp radio - Shoutcast and other free radio sites.
6. Traveling: Another of my favorite pass times. I love traveling alone with just a bag pack and a music player
and there are many other activities that I will definitely like. Probably all adventure sports will come under this ...

No comments: